Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: McFarlane Conan Fire Dragon Figure.

  1. #1
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    firedragon

    In my minds eye, I can see two of these Dragons, standing to the right and left of the Viper King repaint.

    I don't have a picture of it handy. [img]frown.gif[/img] Where will you put yours?

    Anyone doing to repaint him?

    I know, tons of plans to use wings on him:
    WOR Reborn
    12" WOR
    Ultima Dragon Wyrm
    Redeemer 2
    Horrid

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 18, 2004 09:42 PM: Message edited by: EndQuest ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He'll definitely be next to Wyrm

    ....could be a fun repaint, wonder what the dimensions will be and if the tail will be possible

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dolphinstardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YOu know I'm all over that one EQ [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gotta have me multiple versions for sure

  4. #4
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Dolphinstardust:
    YOu know I'm all over that one EQ [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gotta have me multiple versions for sure
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would not be surprised if you didn't order a case of just this one figure. Can you post your Ultima Dragon repaints again?

    dolphinstardust

    dolphinbanner

  5. #5
    Inactive Member virtualNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'm gettin' one

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PyroNathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2004
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Def the best figure in the line

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dolphinstardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here ya go EQ [img]cool.gif[/img]
    53
    red wyrm in a tree
    PICT0028

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Dolphinstardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PICT0025
    PICT0036
    PICT0062

  9. #9
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Sweet!!! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I certainly hope I'm not smelling "short pack" on this guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •